Here is another healthy drink recipe to help you get through this season we are in.
We all know the world is facing corona pandemic and this drink right here will help boost your immune and protect you from diseases.
- Lemon in this recipe is a source of vitamin C, which help reduces the risk of heart disease. The fibre and plant compounds found in lemons could also lower some significant risk factors of heart disease. It can also help reduced total blood cholesterol levels.
- Honey is another significant ingredient in this recipe, it is full of nutrient and antioxidant. The antioxidant is known for fighting diseases, reduced the risk of heart attacks, strokes and some type of cancer.
- Garlic in this recipe is a disease fighter, its functions as an immune booster, cure colds and flu-related diseases.
- Pineapple is another key ingredient, its compounds have been linked to many health benefits, such as digestion, boosting immunity and speeding up recovery from surgery.
- Ginger is another great ingredients, it is great in fighting many diseases and also good in boosting immunity.
Lemon (according to how long you want to drink it).
Cut your ingredients into small pieces as shown in the picture below on a cutting board.
Place all ingredients in a big and clean pot, fill the pot with water until it covers the ingredients.
Cook on medium-high heat for about 20-25 minutes, after it cooked through, allow cooling and your drink is ready.
Drink 2-3 times a day. The best way to preserve it is to pour them in a container and place in a refrigerator for as long as you want.