Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Recipe.
In this cauliflower mac and cheese recipe, I am using that incredibly versatile vegetable; the cauliflower here, simply cut the head and boil in hot water, then tossing it in the quick homemade cheese sauce.
The end result is creamy and delicious food with fewer carbohydrates than the traditional cheese and mac.
Consider Doubling This Recipe?
Considering doubling this recipe and adding it to your holiday table during this easter, to create an extremely decadent and satisfying lower carbohydrates option for your guests.
This recipe has already received many great reviews on our social media sites, so do make it and enjoy it.
One of the best ways to make some changes positive in your health is to start with what you put in your stomach.
INGREDIENTS FOR CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE.
4 cups of cauliflower floret, cut cauliflower head to florets
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 oz cream cheese
2 tbsp green onions
Pinch of sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F. Prepare a baking dish and spray with oil.
- Wash and chop your cauliflower head into floret, steam and boil the floret until they are tender.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted, then add in the shredded cheese.
- Add in your cauliflower floret to the prepared baking dish once they are done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once it is done, garnish with fresh green onions and serve.
|Net Carbs||15 g|
|Total Calories||511 Calories|
Enjoy your meal.