The Number 1 Cream Cheese Pancake.
This recipe is seriously delightful. The ingredients and method could not be any simpler, which makes this an excellent breakfast option.
All you need to do is melt your cream cheese and also combine your other ingredients in a mixing bowl and frying.
You will then be invited back to your kitchen by a heavenly aroma, and your family will think you are a professional cook.
Add this healthy pancakes recipe to your list, you will be glad you did.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to allow it to soften.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until the mixture is well mixed and smooth.
- Heat your coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Once the oil is melt make 2-3 pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your skillet.
- Serve with grass-fed butter and juice of your choice.
Fat: 56 g
Carbs: 12 g
Net Carbs: 7 g
Protein: 18 g
Total Calories: 627 Calories.